Quarterly Leadership Webinar - Session 3: Accountability Conversations - Holding Employees Accountable to Each Other & to Expectations
Includes a Live Web Event on 03/20/2024 at 12:00 PM (EDT)
Location: Online via Zoom
Fee: $0 (Member) / $55 (Non-Member)
- Holding the hard conversations in a direct and timely manner
- Holding everyone to the agreed upon behavioral standards of your office
- When the “stinkers” get “stinkier”
- What to do when accountability is expected of everyone including the person telling you the employees need to be held accountable.
- What to do when an employee becomes more difficult because the behaviors that used to get them what they want don’t work any longer.
- How to catch “yeah-buts”
- “Yeah-buts” are like rabbits in that if you keep chasing them you will be exhausted and won’t have caught the yeah-but
- How to put an end to the endless excuses and justifications for bad behavior
- Discussion of employee choices
- Reference to development plan
Kara is the Superintendent for the Hardin and Union County Boards of DD. She has been working with OASBO since 2015 to deliver training including 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Leadership at the Speed of Trust, and Crucial Conversations.